- You can simply attend one of our events throughout the year. Check out our Events page for more information.
- Want to get more involved? We are always looking for community members to volunteer talent or time. You can: serve on the Board of Directors, join a committee, or help out occasionally.
Every little bit makes a difference in helping us build a stronger, more connected community while improving the quality of life for Oakland residents.
Volunteer at an Upcoming Event
April 13, 2019 | Love Your Park
The Love Your Park community event and fundraiser will require many volunteers! A sign-up board will be available in early March.
If you are interested in helping us plan the event, please complete the RHA Volunteer Form or email us at info@RHAOakland.org.
Join the Board of Directors
RHA is seeking new board members to help out in the following areas:
- Marketing and Communications
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising (help with fundraising activities)
- Community Events (help with community events throughout the year)
- Redwood Heights Park Project (many opportunities to get involved in with this significant project)
- Social Media (post articles and images on social media platforms)
- University & College Relations (build our relationship with local colleges)
- Business Relations (build our relationship with local businesses)
- Legal and Accounting (on an as needed basis)
- Writers (eNews newsletter, fundraising, or other marketing efforts)
Want to get involved or learn more?
Complete the RHA Volunteer Form (on the right) or email us at info@RHAOakland.org.