RHA appreciates your interest in supporting the association! There are many opportunities to get involved with your community. We are always looking for community members to volunteer talent or time. You can serve on the Board of Directors, join a committee, or help out occasionally. Help us build a stronger, more connected community while improving the quality of life for those living in and around the lower Oakland Hills.
Board of Director Openings
RHA is seeking new board members to help out in the following areas:
- Marketing and Communications
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising (help with fundraising activities)
- Community Events (help with community events throughout the year)
- Redwood Heights Park Project (many opportunities to get involved in with this significant project)
- Social Media (post articles and images on social media platforms)
- University & College Relations (build our relationship with local colleges)
- Business Relations (build our relationship with local businesses)
- Legal and Accounting (on an as needed basis)
- Writers (eNews newsletter, fundraising, or other marketing efforts)
Want to get involved or learn more?
Complete the RHA Volunteer Form (on the right) or email us at RedwoodHeightsAssociation@gmail.com.
See our Calendar for upcoming events.