How to get involved:
- We are always looking for community members to volunteer talent or time. You can: serve on the Board of Directors, join a committee, or help out at an event (see below).
- You can simply attend one of our events throughout the year. Check out our Events page for more information.
Every little bit makes a difference in helping us build a stronger, more connected community while improving the quality of life for Oakland residents.
Volunteer at an Upcoming Event
October 2, 2019 | RHA Annual Meeting
Details coming soon...
If you are interested in helping us plan or volunteer at the event, please complete the RHA Volunteer Form or email us at info@RHAOakland.org.
Join the Board of Directors
RHA is seeking new board members to help out in the following areas:
- Event Planning (e.g. Laurel Street Fair booth, Winterfest, & Annual Meeting)
- Fundraising (focus on major donors)
- Marketing (e.g. social media, promotion, crowdsource campaigns, and communications)
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising (help with fundraising activities)
- Grantwriter (for the Redwood Heights Park Renovation Project - stipend available)
- Love Your Park Family Fun Day (Activities, games, food, community, and Movie in the Park, benefiting the Redwood Heights Park Renovation Project)
- Community Events (help with community events throughout the year)
- Redwood Heights Park Redesign Project (many opportunities to get involved in with this significant project)
- Social Media (post articles and images on social media platforms)
- Business Relations (build our relationship with local businesses)
- Legal and Accounting (on an as-needed basis)
- Writers (eNews newsletter, fundraising, or other marketing efforts)
Want to get involved or learn more?
Complete the RHA Volunteer Form (on the right) or email us at info@RHAOakland.org.