Get involved with your community
RHA appreciates your interest in supporting the association! There are many opportunities to get involved with your community. We are always looking for community members to volunteer talent or time. You can serve on the Board of Directors, join a committee, or just help out occasionally. Help us build a stronger, more connected community while improving the quality of life for those living in and around the lower Oakland Hills.
Board of Director Openings
- Secretary (manage internal communications)
- Redwood Heights Park Redesign Project (oversee project)
- Fundraising (lead fundraising planning)
- Marketing/Communications (lead fundraising marketing and communications)
Committee or Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising committee (help with fundraising activities)
- Community Events (help with community events throughout the year)
- Redwood Heights Redesign Project committee (many opportunities to get involved in with this significant project)
- Social Media (post articles and photos on social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- eNews writers (write short articles for RHA's eNews newsletter - frequency may vary)
- University & College Relations (build our relationship with local colleges)
- Business Relations (build our relationship with local businesses)
- Legal and Accounting (on an as needed basis)
Want to get involved or learn more?
Complete the RHA Volunteer Form (on the right) or email us at RedwoodHeightsAssociation@gmail.com.
Participate in a Local Event
See our Calendar for upcoming events.