Join your neighbors to help those in need by donating blood at the Redwood Heights Association Blood Drive at the Redwood Heights Recreation Center on Saturday, September 2, 2023, from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood. This could be a young boy in the ICU or a mother with Stage 3 leukemia. If you’re worried about needles, don’t be—most blood donors compare the experience to a mild, split-second pinch! The entire process is very safe and very fast, and you will feel amazing knowing you potentially saved up to three people.
Forty-five appointments and many units of lifesaving units of blood! Will you help?
Things to Know
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2023
Hours: 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Location: Redwood Heights Recreation Center
- Are you eligible to donate? Review the Blood Donor Qualifications.
- 16 year old’s need a signed parental consent form.
- Donors should arrive well-nourished and hydrated.
- Bring a photo identification that includes your first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour (add an additional 20 minutes for a double red cell donation).
- Double Red Cell Donation – Power up your donation with an automated double red cell donation.
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online before arriving at the drive. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation, and the barcode needs to be presented at the drive. This can also be completed at the drive.
Can't donate or the blood donation slots are full?
Please consider volunteering! We need three (3) volunteers to make this blood drive a success. You will check in blood donors, provide info about the Redwood Heights Association, and hand out goodie bags to the donors. Easy 1 1/2 hour shifts. Can you help?
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.
What Happens to Your Blood After You Donate?
Learn more about other upcoming RHA events.